Boat is in water in Panama City Florida
Hull #9, 1984.
Looking for $17,500 for quick sale.
- Hull and top side in decent shape.
- Gelcoat on hull and boot stripe in nice shape.
- Sea cocks and stuffing box and bottom paint new, all cleaned up and repacked prior to launch last fall
- A/C and hot water heater in good condition in boat but not hooked up
- Interior in poor condition, Needs total interior restoration. Can send JPgs.
- No radio. Radar dome still on mizzen.
- Two strong 4D catapillar batteries.
- Perkins 108.4 bench tested and mated to rebuild velvet drive trans.
- Walter "V" drive is new from the factory and mounted on trans. Perkins,Trans and "V" drive assembled and lowered into engine room but not wire up
- Plow anchor with proline windlass
- Comes with spare bench tested Perkins 108.4 that is currently in storage
- All sails and sail covers in place
- 4 Giant Lewmar self tail winches
- New lines to main and mizzen installed last fall